12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15. If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
1.) Reveal Christ to the world around us through the witness of a sanctified lifestyle that exemplifies a loving obedience to Christ’s teachings and sharing the scriptures in love to draw people to Christ and into His service.
2.) Loving God involves many different aspects. It includes trust, obedience, praise, worship, prayer, and service. We are to actively serve Him with respect for his delegated authority within the church, which is the Body of Christ, and His ultimate authority over our lives.